You are a specialist in the field of control technology. You turn an idea into an actual product. Within your position you have plenty of room to work independently and to make your own decisions. In your work you are quality-oriented, you take responsibility and you are collegial. Together with your colleagues, you will deliver the exclusive quality that our customers need.
What you will be doing at Bolhuis.
As a panel builder you are able to realize control panels according to drawing for the machine building and process industry. You take into account the Machinery Directive and additional safety requirements. You are also responsible for checking, testing and installing. You do this in our workshop, but also on location at the customer.
What makes you unique as an Electrician Industrial Automation?
Everyone is unique. But hopefully you are just a little more unique than the rest. Because you have or are:
- Completed MBO education in the direction of Electrical Engineering;
- In possession of a VCA certificate (basic);
- Driving License B;
- Willing to learn the trade of panel construction or very experienced.
What do we have to offer?
- A challenging and independent position with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself;
- An open, informal and collegial working atmosphere;
- A competitive salary;
- Good secondary employment conditions.
Apply, stating contact details and/or cv.
Contact us for more information.